Sunday, November 11, 2012

Evernote 5 for iPad

I have been using Evernote for several months now. It is a wonderful app and the new version 5 makes it even better on the iPad. I use Evernote on the my Mac, on my iPhone and on my iPad.  I have Evernote connected to Zite, Instapaper, Penultimate and PostEver. There are many more apps that support Evernote on both iOS and OS X. Evernote has become the central place where I keep track of items I read on the web that I want to keep for future reference. I also store PDF documents in Evernote. So exactly what is Evernote and how can it help you? Evernote is an app that lets you store information and retrieve it from many  devices. Evernote has Free and Premium accounts. I have Premium account.


With Evernote you can:
Keep everything in sync
With Evernote, all of your Notes, web clips, files and images are made available on every device and computer you use.
Remember things you like
Save everything cool and exciting you see online and in the real world. Snap a photo, record some audio and save it.
Save favorite webpages
Save entire webpages to your Evernote account with our nifty web clipper browser extensions. You get the whole page: text, images and links.
Research better
Collect information from anywhere into a single place. From documents, to web pages, to files, to snapshots, everything is always at your fingertips.
Work with friends and colleagues
Share your Notes and collaborate on projects with friends, colleagues and classmates.
Plan your next trip
Keep all of your itineraries, confirmations, scanned travel documents, maps, and plans in Evernote, so you’ll have them when you need them.


Read the rest of this review on my blog at iPhoneLife.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment